1. Appearance difference; Grills are cooked directly over an open flame, and the pan is solid, just like a normal pan.
2. Different functions; Grills are mainly for barbecues, skewers and so on, while baking pans are mainly for pies, pizzas and so on.
3. Different heat exposure; The grill is heated evenly over an open flame, while the pan is heated in a process.
4. Different texture; The meat that comes out of the grill is dry, and the meat that comes out of the grill is moist and not as tasty.
5. Different cleaning methods; The grills are messy and the pans are basically just regular dishwashing liquid.